Saturday, October 25, 2008

Love Is always around no matter where you go..

Love is all around,the petals and pastures that receives showers of blessings from God,trees that are shading their leaves to the birds which rest on its branches;soft breezes of the wind,carries away the heat of all mankind….Natures,understands love…

So do human beings,that is why,men and women fall in love,being together,grow together,build their home n families…but sometimes i don’t understand what is God’s plan for me…why should i suffer all this?why this could happen on me?

In another 5 months times,or maybe even now,i m facing the hardest test God have gave me in my 19 year old.

Distance,it could be the killing timed bomb for love,makes humans suffer.Suffered…..but still want to hold it on hands,because of love.Though It is the thorns which prick our hearts,but we still protect it…my goodness,hearts are made from flesh,flesh comes from the combinations of our parents,and Gift of Life from God…so why do we have to suffered like this?

I pray that God'll guide my way,let me understand,why is this happen on me…Is that the way to test our relationship is strong enough?or just In His Time,He wanted to stop us from being together?…I pray for an answer ALLAH….I wanted this relationship so much,i dream it'll become true for us,but,it is always,we human beings,have to place our destinies in YOUR Hands.

Accept whatever happens to you.Even if you suffer humiliation,be patient.Gold is tested by fire,and human character is tested in the furnace of humiliation.Trust the ALLAH,and He will help you.walk straight in His ways,and put your hope in him.

This phrase will be my guide, my direction, it'll raise me up when i m sad and remorse…i only want to tell the person concern, love is always with you, set your goals, i'll still wait for the day to come…

No comments: