Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Outing

My friends and I had this plan to go on an outing.Something I haven’t done in weeks and am currently craving for,because there are like a dozen latest movies I’ve missed out on.So there I was,all ready and dolled up to go,when suddenly one of my friends calls at the last minute and says all of them have cancelled the thing and they are really sorry.Well.It upsets me rather,but later during the day I told about it to my mother,hoping to feel a bit better,but I didn’t,because there was this awkward silence after I told her about it.This got me thinking very deeply(something I’ve been doing quite often lately).
It’s no use feeling sorry for ourselves and nursing our wounds,even though we think the very essence of our patience is about to give away.Everyone faces their own problems to each one’s extent and limit;no matter how much you think the burden is on your back,everyone else is facing it too,only in different versions and magnitudes.I was about to give up on my friends that day,but some pathetic realization came to me that they didn’t want to miss the outing on purpose.One of them was at home babysitting her sister,one was at the hospital,and the other was at the airport,seeing relatives.And all of them must’ve felt just as bad as I did for ditching the day out with her friends,or at least thinking about the great time they could’ve had if they’d gone out for a movie and shopping rather than being where they were.I wasn’t the only one facing the terrible day alone.They were,and probably a million other people on Earth.So that cheered me up quite a bit.(:
My studying has been terrible.I rarely touch those things they call books,and I dread the thought of writing on paper.I’ve even had nightmares of seeing my Chemistry paper and all the questions I got wrong in it.It’s scary,but not scary enough to the extent of motivating me to open my books and study.No.It just isn’t.So there.
It’s kind of late,but I finally watched Mr. And Mrs. Smith today(yeah screw all of you who’ve watched it millenia before me) and I must admit that Mr.Pitt is extremely delicious.Even with a coconut haircut like that and sort of bruised facial expressions,he still beats all the other babe magnets put together.You could put anyone on the list,young or old;Reeves,Kutcher,Brody,Michael or even Depp.He still tops the list.But then again,the oh-so-harsh realities blanket me under its strong,crushing impact.He’s been married twice with some nerve of separating with Aniston,and every single chick in the world loves him.All pretty things come with poison.

No comments: