Thursday, October 23, 2008

Songs To Listen To When Driving

» Thank you - Dido
» Maybe Tomorrow - Stereophonics
» Universal Mind - Liquid Tension Experiment
» Wait For Sleep - Dream Theater
» Dance Floor Anthem - Good Charlotte
» I Miss You Now - Stereophonics
» Lips of Ashes - Porcupine Tree
» Anesthetize - Porcupine Tree
» Hey Ya - Outkast
» Another Sunny Day - Belle and Sebastian
» Soul Meets Body - Death Cab for Cutie
» Constant Motion - Dream Theater
» Start of Something - Voxtrot
» Disconnect the Dots - of Montreal
» Hotel California - The Eagles
» You Belong to Me - Jason Wade
» Wonderwall (acoustic) - Ryan Adams
» Not As We - Alanis Morissette
» Last Request - Paolo Nutini
» Slow Dancing In A Burning Room - John Mayer
Oh don’t get me wrong, there are a hundred more tracks I’d love to add to this list, but due to finger-heaviness and the laziness I am overwhelmed with, I’ll stick to this short list thank you very much

No comments: